10 - 20 Years
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA :
1. Must be a current employee of the Human Resources .
2. University degree or relevant professional qualification at graduate or PG degree
level and have worked for at least Ten years in a Human Resources officer.
3. Demonstrate an ability to deliver presentations.
4. Have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
5. Maintain high standards of personal accountability
6. Employees of the Trust are required to promote and support the mission and vision of the service for which they are responsible and:
7. At all times provide a caring service and to treat those with whom they come into
contact in a courteous and respectful manner.
8. Demonstrate their commitment by their regular attendance and the efficient
completion of all tasks allocated to them.
9. Carry out their duties and responsibilities in compliance with the Health and
Safety Policies and Statutory Regulations.
10. Adhere to Equality and Good Relations duties throughout the course of their
11. Well known about ESI, PF settlements.
|Salary||3 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||10 - 20 Years|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.B.A, LLB, Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM, CS, ICWA|
|About Company||We have a team of skilled recruiters and head hunters who sources the right candidate by exploiting our private database, their personal network, multilevel networking and job portals. We cater recruitment solutions to various industries like BPO, ITES, Telecom, Banking , Financial and Insurance, IT-Hardware, Software, Technical Support, Retail, Fashion, Garments, Merchandising, Media, Entertainment, Hospitality, Healthcare, Medical, Secretary, Front Office, Data Entry, Industrial sector.|